COS, Collection Of Style, is a brand name under the H&M Group. COS offers classic, high end, timeless separates with a minimalist, simplistic feel that I love. Its collections are like blank canvasses which allows you to explore your own creativity by adding and mixing various accessories as you see fit. I love this brand because it does not compromise on quality. Furthermore, its branches are always inviting, well laid out and super sleek; a far cry from its sister store Hennes (H&M) on the high street.
COS caters menswear, womenswear as well as childrenswear collections. If you live in London, you can find COS in Brompton Road (Knightsbridge), Kensington High Street, Regent Street, Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City. There is also a concession within Selfridges.
Here is my COS Sales Wishlist:
1. Layered zip dress, was £59 , now £18
2. Matte grey necklace, was £25, now £13
3. Paste tube necklace, was £17, now £5
5. Merino and silky dress, was £69, now £35
6. Acrylic square necklace, was £25, now £13
7. Cut-out leather belt, was £19, now £10
8. Zigzag detail cuff, was £25, now £13
9. Metal tube bracelet, was £12, now £6
10. Straight lapel blazer, was £135, now £68
11. Metal spiral necklace, was £17, now £9
12. Matt cuff bracelet, was £25, now £13
13. Structured wool jumper, was £69, now £35
14. Melange wool blazer, was £175, now £88
15. Wool (and cashmere) overcoat, was £175, now £88
Do you like any of my choices? I define my style as tailored, simplistic-chic. I am a sucker for accessories as they speak volumes when worn well. How would you define your personal style?